Be Where The Ball is Going To Be
Yes, the title of this blog post is a blatant ripoff of Wayne Gretzky's "I skate where the puck is going to be, not where it is". Are you not entertained? That's the big question that I've been racking my mind with lately. What can I do better to serve this community?
1. Should I create a Facebook Group where we can argue over who to sit and start for the upcoming week?
2. Should I finally start that Fantasy Football to help you fall asleep at night?
3. Should I start a weekly Facebook Live to spam your notifications list?
4. Would you prefer a traditional webinar where I coax you into buying things you don't need?
5. Perhaps an Instagram dedicated to documenting all of the terrible trade proposals I receive and the hysterical faux pau's that owners do.
6. Maybe something new and different like Raccoon, where I can praise the fantasy heroes of the week and curse out the letdowns.
7. I'm also tinkering with the idea of posting a "Today in Fantasy Football History" segment where I break down all of the noteworthy performances that have occurred on today's date.
I'm open to ideas, tweet me @fantasybroapp and let me know what you think!