10 Telltale Signs You Aren't Good at Fantasy Football
"never underestimate the man who overestimates himself"
- Franklin D. Roosevelt
Fantasy Football is like dancing, driving, and intelligence. We all perceive ourselves as above average, despite this being a mathematical impossibility. When owners do well they continue to repeat the steps involved to try to replicate the favorable results. The problem is that there is the variable of luck that can allow even the worst fantasy owners to have above average seasons. When we have poor seasons we deny the truht that we might actually be terrible and we distort the facts and find excuses why things didn't go our way.
So we must ask ourselves. Are we as good at fantasy sports as we think we are?
However, if you are guilty of any of the following 10 items then you likely aren't quite as good as you think you are.
1. You prefer to Autodraft.
2. You only play in fantasy leagues with less than 10 teams.
3. You don't name your fantasy team.
4. You refuse to trade with anyone.
5. You only play in public redraft leagues.
6. You only play in standard scoring leagues.
7. You draft according to how good a player is in Madden.
8. You forget to set your lineup or roll out the exact lineup every week.
9. You talk trash at the beginning of every season but never make the playoffs.
10. You stop playing in competitive leagues because it's too frustrating.
Remember that it takes a good habit to replace a bad one. You can say "Yeah I do that" and expect the problems to go away.
If you agree or totally disagree with one or more of the above items let me hear about it on Twitter @FantasyBroApp
Thanks again for all your support!